RJR Engineering, P.C. (RJR) is a full service engineering company operating under an ASME NQA-1 compliant quality assurance program.
Since our inception in 1996, we have continuously strengthened the company's engineering and technical capabilities through the selective acquisition of professionals with confirmed engineering, analytical, technical, and managerial experience.
Today our firm is a certified and registered Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and brings many unique strengths to our clients:
- Licensed Engineering Professionals in Multiple States - See our Prior Project Locations
- Established NQA-1 compliant quality assurance program
- Experienced PMP Certified Project Managers
- Broad Base of Skilled Professionals for Quick Project Ramp-Up
- Streamlined and Efficient Internal Procurement System
- Internal Safety Programs
RJR brings the following established capabilities to our Federal, municipal, and commercial clients:
- Nuclear and Hazardous Site Decommissioning and Decontamination
- Hoisting and Rigging Design and Support – our employees serve on various ASME and DOE hoisting and rigging committees
- Pressure Vessel Design and Analysis
- Seismic and Structural Analysis of Specialized Structures
- Technical Writing
Our goal is to exceed our client's expectations during all phases of the project, and to provide quality products, which are delivered on time and within budget. This goal is being achieved, as 70 percent of our business is generated from repeat customers.
"RJR Engineering is a full-service SDVOSB engineering firm with professionals licensed in multiple states, operating under an NQA-1 compliant quality assurance program."