RJR Engineering has experienced project managers that are certified through the Project Management Institute. Our Project Management Professionals (PMP) provide the technical and managerial skills necessary to ensure all projects are managed in a disciplined manner. Our trained professionals can manage or assist a project from identifying the stakeholders, defining the scope, developing the plan and executing the project.
- Complete project management from inception through completion
- Development of cost estimates, schedules, and project scope documentation
- Development of Project Risk Management Plans
- Application of Earned Value Management processes
- Development of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS),
- Development of Estimates at Completion (EAC), etc.
- Assistance in standardizing project tools and processes
- Primavera P6 Scheduling